Azerbaijan – Eid Al Adha holiday package – 5 Days
Eid El Adha Holiday
(04 Nights / 05 Days)
09th to 13th August
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Azerbaijan, in the Caucuses region, is a country that straddles both Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so expect a clash of east meets west and you will find a lot to enjoy here. Located on the Caspian Sea, there are quaint subtropical seaside resorts, or you can embrace Azerbaijan’s name as the Land of Fire with a trip to a flaming mountain or a mud volcano
Baku’s old city dates back almost a thousand years. Ringed with an impressive set of walls, it sits a top a maze of tunnels and features countless historic sights including the Maiden Tower
So much to explore the Land of Fire
- Breathtaking Mountain Lakes
- The UNESCO – Listed Historic Center
- The Caspian coasts
- Delicious food in Baku – World class kebabs
- Return economy class airfares on Fly Dubai.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Winter Park Hotel in Baku
- 2 Nights accommodation in Qafqaz Riverside Hotel in Gabala
- Return airport transfers are based on seat in coach basis
- Baku city tour
- Gabala city tour with lunch
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. City tax /Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in.
Flight Details – Azerbaijan Air
|DXB – GYD||23KG +10 on hand||13:10||16:10|
|GYD – DXB||23KG +10 on hand||09:10||12:10|
- Visa fees
- Optional Tours
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
Arrival - Baku City Tour
- Arrive at Baku International Airport and meet our local representative
- Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Transfer to Gabala
- Buffet breakfast, complete the hotel check-out formalities.
- Transfer to Gabala
Arrive in Gabala
- Proceed for an excursion in Gabala, the ancient capital of Caucasus Albania.
- Take a trip to Tufandag Mountain Resort longest teleferic of the world.
- Enjoy Gabala cable car ride
- Take a look at Azerbaijan first theme park Qabaland
- Enjoy your lunch in Gabala.
- Overnight stay in Gabala
Transfer to Baku
- Buffet breakfast, complete the hotel check-out formalities.
- Transfer to Baku
City Tour in Baku
Return from Kabala to Baku at 10:00 am after breakfast and then arrive Baku After the arrival we take a tour to all the landmarks of the capital Baku (old city) – Museum of Heydar Aliyev Museum of carpet Boulevard walks Commercial markets (- – – Return to the hotel in Baku)
- Overnight stay at hotel
Time for Goodbye
Free day — Check out from the hotel on time. Pick up time to be coordinated with tour manager
Your adventure is over as you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories
Winter Park Baku ****
Qafqaz Riverside Gabala *****
- Visa: upon arrival
- Cost of visa is around AED 30
You can apply visa online
- Space is subject to availability upon request
- Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
- All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
- Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
- Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
- Terms & Conditions apply
Compulsory Travel Insurance: Some countries like the ones which located in Schengen area asked for a proof of valid travel / health insurance with full international coverage during the stay.
Optional Travel Insurance: Some countries not obliged to provide such document but we recommend to arrange it.
Check in at Airport
Due to high traffic, it’s widely recommended to arrive the airport three hours ahead of time. We can’t take responsibility of missed flight.
Arrival / Departure Timing
Mentioned airline scheduled of Arrival and Departure are in local time.
Sequences of the Tours
The tour manager reserves the right to modify the itinerary as they deem fit. These minor changes are made for the benefit of the passengers and for the smooth running of the tour.
We create our itinerary based on giving the guest the best possible holiday at cost effectiveness, however we keep free time for Add-ons either to explore the country by yourself or to choose one of our designed optional excursions to enhance your holiday experience. These excursions are quoted separately which we suggest to book it prior to your departure in order to provide prices reflecting on this document, in case activities are booked at a later stage, the old prices might not be honored.
The price of your travel arrangements can be varied due to government action such as changes in VAT or any other government-imposed changes and currency changes in relation to an exchange rate variation or due to changes in scheduled airfares and any other airline cost changes which are part of the contract between airlines (and their agents) and the trip operator or organizer.
Cancel or change your holiday from our side
We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. Once we provide you the change or cancellation prove necessary, we will give you reasonable notice thereof, in the circumstances, and where available, offer you a comparable alternative. If an alternative is not available or acceptable you will be entitled to either a full refund of money paid by you to us or transfer to another holiday package.
We do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips and transportation to give you good value for money. We constantly strive to improve trip itineraries and features.
We ensure we will fulfil our duties and promise to deliver an enjoyable and trouble-free holiday. However, problems do occasionally occur. If you have problem during your holiday, please inform immediately the tour manager of our supplier. They will do their best to resolve it, however if not, you have to inform or to write to us within hours to take the necessary action…. We can’t accept any liability if you do not report the complaint during the tour.
Complaints Day by Day Itinerary
We have tried our best to provide an accurate description of all the services, exchange rates, places of interest and flight details within this itinerary. However, circumstances can change which are beyond our control, these can take the form of circumstances such as bad weather, overbooking of hotels, restricted access to certain sightseeing due to necessary re-routing and availability of services, and thus we can’t take responsibility for the same.
Visa Approved / Rejection
Please note that approval or rejection of visa is done at the sole discretion of the Embassy. We can under no circumstances assure grant or approval of visa. Therefore, we will not be held responsible for approval or rejection of your visa, as we are act as an intermediary in the application process. In the eventually of a visa getting rejected, we will adhere as per cancellation policies outlined in this document.