CUBA TOUR AUDACIOUS
8 DAY/7 NIGHT PRIVATE CUBA TOUR
It’s amazing to travel to a new destination and feel like you belong there, and this is exactly what will happen when you come to captivating Cuba on our 8 day private Cuba tour. So much has been said and written about Cuba that the country will seem wonderfully familiar and yet so exotic. There’s also the warmth of the Cubans themselves, a people so friendly you’ll wonder if they’ve mistaken you for a long lost friend!
- Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
We believe our 8 Day Private Cuba tour gives the right balance of informative cultural experiences and periods of relaxation, giving you the freedom to explore on your own without missing out on vital sights of interest. Being a private tour means you’ll never feel lost in the crowd as your local Cuban guide shows you around and the tour can travel at a pace suitable to your fitness levels.
- A comprehensive full day tour of Havana will give you the lowdown on this beguiling capital city.
- You’ll get to visit the final resting place of revolutionary Che Guevara, interred near Santa Clara in a specially constructed mausoleum and museum.
- You can choose to explore the historic Valley of the Sugar Mills in Trinidad, the centre of the world’s sugar production during the eighteenth century and to visit Cuba’s best south coast beach – Playa Ancon.
- Get an insight into the world of cigars, seeing how tobacco is cultivated in Viñales and visiting a cigar factory in Havana.
- Always looking to give you as authentic an experience as possible, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in Cuba’s music and dance scene while on your 8 Day Private Cuba tour.
- See the colourful streets and work of prominent and emerging Cuban artists in the Callejon de Hamel area.
- Receive a guided orientation walk to get your bearings at each destination you visit.
- Experience true Cuban hospitality at wonderful specially chosen upgraded family-run casa particulares (Cuban bed and breakfasts) or historic hotels.
If you are looking to get a Cuba visa in Dubai, you have two options at hand. As there’s no Cuban Embassby in Dubai, You can either contact the Embassy in Riyadh or get a Cuba Tourist Card online. You can choose whichever you think it is more convenient, but we recommend that you use iVisa and undergo the online application process. United Arab Emirates citizens are, after all, eligible for the latter. Take a quick look at the differences so that you can decide which method is best for you.
If you do not want to apply online for a Tourist Visa, you can visit the Cuban Embassy in Riyadh or mail all the necessary documents and apply there. However, the requirements may make you change your mind because the list is quite extensive. Here is all what you need to present or mail when you make a request at the embassy:
- A Tourist visa application form and essential declaration – make sure that you fill it in carefully and make no errors.
- Passport-size photographs
- A valid passport and one copy
- If you are a citizen of another country, you need a valid visa and a copy
- The latest bank statement and one copy
- Travel insurance and a copy
- Reference letter from your employer or educational institution (if possible)
- Proof of accommodation in Cuba (we will provide after booking)
- Proof of flight ticket to Cuba and one copy Once you have all of that, you submit the application and wait for your Cuba visa to be ready. It can take a few days, or it can take a few weeks. That is why we recommend going for the alternative.