Jordan Express 05 Days
Jordan Express 5 Days
Amman – Deadsea – Petra – Wadi rum
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
A safe haven in a region of conflict, Jordan has delighted visitors for centuries with its World Heritage Sites, friendly towns and inspiring desert landscapes.
For more info about CANYONING trip JORDAN please reach us:
- International Flights
- Meet and assist at Amman Airport upon Arrival & departure.
- Transfer by A/C Modern Sedan Car or Deluxe Van with English speaking Driver.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned at the excursion.
- Local English Speaking Guide at Petra from Main Gate till Treasury only.
- Tour by 4×4 jeeps in Wadi rum 2 hours.
- Hotel accommodation on bed & Breakfast.
- Any personal expense.
- Tips for Driver/Guide/Hotels
- Lunch or Dinner during the excursion.
- Anything not mentioned in the program.
AQIA – Amman
Arrival at Amman Queen Alia International airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign; he will help you to arrange for you the visa and will walk with you through the customs. Your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall, also holding a name sign, he will transfer you to the 3* /4* Hotel in Amman for overnight, including bed and breakfast
AMMAN - MT. NEBO - MADABA – DEAD SEA - PETRA
You’ll be driven southward along the King Way, one of the oldest trade routes in the world which runs 200 miles along Jordan’s hilly backbone. You’ll stop at the Byzantine Church of Mt. Nebo, and then proceed to Madaba where you will see a unique Mosaic Map of Palestine, then Drive down 400 meters below sea level and experience an unforgettable swim at the salty waters of the Dead Sea, spend some time to swim and float at Dead Sea, then proceed to Petra for overnight.
A full day dedicated visit of the lost Nabteans city of Petra. Start with a morning ride on a Bedouins guided horse; you’ll pass through fabled SIQ, immense sandstone, which opens out to reveal the treasury. Continue on to see hundreds of ancient Temples, Royal Tombs, Roman theatres and houses. After visit to Petra back to hotel & Overnight.
PETRA – WADI RUM - AMMAN.
Breakfast at the hotel, and then drive to the desert of Wadi Rum. Enjoy a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Drive back to Amman, Overnight
Transfer to Amman airport for departure
End of your tour to Jordan: Ahlan wa Sahlan!
|03 Stars Option||04 Stars Option|
|Amman||Sparr Hotel or Similar||Harir Palace or Similar|
|Petra||Edom Hotel or Similar||Guest House or Similar|
* Citizens of the following countries are exempted from paying for their visa fees: Algeria, Morocco (If younger than 18 and older than 35 years old), Sudan, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, KSA, Syria, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Japan, Yemen, Turkey and UN.
Single Entry visas valid for one month: 40 JOD (approximately 56 USD)
Double Entry visas valid for three months: 60 syriJOD (approximately 85 USD)
Multiple Entry visas valid for six months: 120 JOD (approximately 170 USD)