Amazing 4 Days in Kiev – Ukraine
Europe’s undiscovered gem
Eid Al Adha Holiday
10th – 13th August 2019
03 Nights / 04 Days
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
In the beginning there was Kyiv. Long before Ukraine and Russia existed, the city’s inhabitants were already striding up and down the green hills, idling hot afternoons away on the Dnipro River and promenading along Khreshchatyk – then a stream, now the main avenue. From here, East Slavic civilization spread all the way to Alaska.
- Return air ticket (Sharjah / Kiev / Sharjah)
- 3 Nights at Ukraine Hotel – 4 stars or similar in Kiev
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transfers in an air condition coach
- Kiev City Tour
- English speaking guide
- Hand Baggage: Fare includes 7Kg hand baggage allowance
- Checked Baggage: Fare includes 20Kg checked baggage allowance
- Any additional baggage allowance will need to be purchased separately
- This flight operates from Sharjah Airport
- Any meals if not specified above
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and Porterage
- Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
- Entry Visas
- Any other services not specified above
- Day 1 ARRIVAL AT THE KYIV INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
KIEV CITY TOUR
After breakfast, proceed to Kyiv Panoramic City Tour.
Kyiv panoramic city tour (duration 3 hours)
A sightseeing tour around Kiev will allow you, practically without leaving the bus, to see all the main sights of one of the oldest European capitals. You will see Starokievsky mountain, from where the ”Russian Land” came from, famous Golden Gate, take photographs of the domes of St. Sophia, St. Michael and St. Vladimir.
You will enjoy the splendor of St. Andrew’s Church and you will admire the cozy architecture of the city, many centuries standing on the mighty Dnepr River.
Overnight in Kiev– Meals (Breakfast)
LEISURE TIME IN KIEV
Free day at leisure – You can do walking tour in down town and try the local food in a restaurant to interact with local people.
Or you can go for excursion at extra cost
Suggestion (at extra cost)
Kyiv Monastery of the Caves (Kyiv Pecherska Lavra) (duration 3 hours)
The date of the foundation of the Monastery is 1051, and it is one of the most sacred places in Ukraine. Wandering through the Lavra paved paths, you will see restored Dormition Cathedral and a marvelous Bell tower that dominates the whole territory of the monastery and is 96 m high. The highlight of this tour is a visit of the famous Lavra Caves – a place where hermit monks ones lived.
Overnight in Kiev – Meals (Breakfast)
After delicious breakfast get your trannsfer to the airpor and goodbye