Kyrgyzstan -The Pearl of Central Asia
So much to explore the Pearl of Central Asia !
• Breathtaking Mountain Lakes
• Celestial mountain Scenery
• Extreme Sports (Ski Resorts/ Rafting/ Kayaking)
• Nomadic Culture
• Unique Nature including the Gorges
So many reasons to visit Kyrgyzstan this June
Explore Nomadic Lifestyle in a Yurt Camp. It will be a unique experience for 1 night of living in a yurt style hotel in country side surrounded by towering glacier mountains.
Kyrgyzstan is home to stunning mountain scenery, including toothy-edged, snow-covered peaks, and lush river valleys.
Get a comprehensive overview of sightseeing tour of Bishkek. Visit parks, museums, and city squares and listen to engaging commentary from your guide about the history of Kyrgyzstan.
Then you can get to learn about the traditional cuisine of the country and sample national dishes, local tea, and sweets.
- Return Economy Class Flights (Dubai / Bishkek / Dubai)
- 1 Night at Grand Burana Hotel 5* (standard dbl room)or similar – http://burana-hotel.kg/en
- 3 Nights at B hotel – 4 stars hotel or similar in Bishkek – http://www.dostukhotel.kg/en/
- Daily Breakfast
- English speaking guide
- Airport Transfers in an air condition coach
- Sightseeing Tours Mentioned in Private Jeep cars
- Water during the tour (1 liter per day per person)
- Any meals if not specified above
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and Porterage
- Travel Insurance: We do provide it on request.
- Entry Visas
- Any other services not specified above
Deprature From Dubai
Depart by Fly Dubai at 22.40 pm.
Overnight in Fight – No Meals
Arrival & Kegety Tour
Arrive Bishkek airport at 04.30 am. You will be met and greeted by a local professional tour manager. Board the private car and transfer to Bishkek city, then will have breakfast en-route. Then proceed directly to Kegety tour
Among the gorges located near of the capital of Kyrgyzstan, there is one the most beautiful – Kegety gorge. Here is the waterfall about 20 meters high. And Kegety Gorge also hides the more beautiful gift in the upper reaches there is a lake with beautiful turquoise water.
Overnight in Hotel – Breakfast
After breakfast, Burana tour & transfer to Bishkek
Burana Tower and an ancient settlement are located in 12 kilometers from the city of Tokmak, they are the part of the archaeological and architectural museum and are protected by the state as a first-class monument of cultural heritage.
Overnight in Bishkek – Meals (Breakfast)
In 30 kilometers south of Bishkek, there is a favorite recreation place for local people and guests of the capital – this is the Alamedin Gorge. Here is located natural health resort ”Hot Springs”, which got its name due to natural sources.
Overnight in Bishkek – Meals (Breakfast)
Chunkurchak Gorge is located between the Alamedin and Ala-Archa gorges and you can recognize it by its form of basin. In the east, it borders on Alamedin Gorge while in the west – with the Malinov Gorge (in its lower part) and Ala-Archa Gorge (in its upper part). In the south the gorge is closed by snowy peaks and glaciers of Kurgak-Tor, Scriabin, Baychichikey, and Komsomolets – the Uchitel mountain range at 3,700-4,700 meters high. In the north, there is a chain of unnamed mountain ridge (at 2,000 – 2,200 meters). Here you can clearly recognize 2 zones- the lower one is called the Lower Tatyr, the upper the Upper Tatyr.
Early morning – Check out from the hotel. Pick up time to be coordinated with Driver, Your adventure is over as you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories
|Fly Dubai||June 04||Tuesday||FZ 1759||Dubai||Bishkek||22.40 pm||05.20 am||No||4 Hours|
|Fly Dubai||June 08||Saturday||FZ 1760||Bishkek||Dubai||05.20 am||08.20 am||No||4 Hours|
v Hand Baggage: Fare includes 7Kg hand baggage allowance
v Checked Baggage: Fare includes 20Kg checked baggage allowance
v Any additional baggage allowance will need to be purchased separately
v This flight operates from Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport – Pls re-check
- Visa: evisa.e-gov.kg
- Minimum days processing – 5 working days
- Cost of visa is around USD 45
Philippine / West European / Emirati local can get visa upon arrival
Visa Approved / Rejection
Please note that approval or rejection of visa is done at the sole discretion of the Embassy. We can under no circumstances assure grant or approval of visa. Therefore, we will not be held responsible for approval or rejection of your visa, as we are act as an intermediary in the application process. In the eventually of a visa getting rejected, we will adhere as per cancellation policies outlined in this document.
- Space is subject to availability upon request
- Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide or company representative
- All confirmed, made bookings & paid reservations are nonrefundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized air ticket or service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise
- Sequences of sightseeing tours could be changed according to guide vision
- Early Check in and Late check out is subject to availability
- Terms & Conditions apply