Unforgettable Wild Weekend In Uganda
Take a 3 days adventure in Uganda. Make a memorable trip to Queen Elizabeth national park and see the natural habitat of lions, primates, gorillas, 606 species of birds and much more.
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game Drive and Boat Safari
Uganda is the home of Africa’s tallest mountain range, the Rwenzoris, the world’s longest river that reaches all the way to Egypt and the continent’s largest lake. Discover the sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and fertile wetlands.
3 days to enjoy the habitat to do the game drive and boat Safari in Uganda. Simply an unforgettable experience!
- Ground Transportation throughout the trip in a private 4WD vehicle(s)
- Meals – Full board Meal Plans
- Activities as stipulated on the safari program
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- Lots of fun in the African sun!!!
- Entry permit/visas for Uganda. Visa to Uganda is now $50pp and available as e-visa.
- Applications should be filled at the following link: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Beverages, tips, souvenirs & all items of a personal nature
- Porterage, telephone calls and between meal snacks
- Any personal insurance covers
Arrival – Entebbe – QENP
From Entebbe / Kampala (optional overnight depending on arrival time into the country), we depart for QENP at 7am. On our way, we journey passed farm lands, homesteads and lush green vegetation. We break for lunch in Fort Portal before resuming our 6-hour road trip to QENP arriving early evening in time for dinner and overnight.
Game Drive and Boat Safari
The day starts early with a game drive to the northern parts of the park. This is an area for excellent game viewing but also offers much to birders with over 606 bird species recorded. Enjoy a game drive along Kasenyi tracks and Queen’s Mile in search of animals like: lions, elephants, cape buffalos, warthogs, spotted hyenas, mangoose, waterbucks, kobs and, if you’re lucky the leopard. Considering the vast number of crater lakes, this region offers some breathtaking views.
Transfer to enjoy a unique two-hour boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel. This launch cruise gives you a great opportunity for photography, bird watching and game viewing at close range. Return for a relaxed evening, overnight at lodge.
- Day 3 QENP – Entebbe.